Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I like school!

4th day at school. Mummy left me within the first 15 mins. I cried but she left. She heartpain again.. she walked out of centre and stood there and listen for my crying to stop. Cried for some time, then cannot hear anything.. mayb i stopped crying liao.

She peeped at me few times today.

Ms Oh reported the following:-

I ate a little of my lunch. Ms Oh realised i was waiting for someone to feed me! so she told me i have to feed myself in school, cannot pple feed one! then i started to cry for Mummy.

I cried a little when bathtime again.. but Ms Oh taught me how to brush teeth so i stopped crying.

I drank up all my milk but waited for someone to keep my bottle away but Ms Oh said no.. in school you put back your bottle after drinking yourself. So i kwai kwai had to put back my milk bottle in the tray myself. Then i slept well at nap time.. 2hrs again.

I refused to dance like a butterfly with the rest, Ms Oh ask me.. "Shauna you dun want to dance?" I replied," NO i look only!"

Ms Oh observed i not so confident in interaction with other little frens. She helped me start friendship with a few 'mild' kids first.

Tea time, fish porridge. I self feed few mouthful only.. then Ms Oh fed me the rest.. i finished all up.

Ms Oh asked, "Shauna i see you here in school tomorrow ok?" before we left. I shouted out happily,"YEAH!" Ms Oh happy...

Overall Ms Oh said i was adapting well - for now. Mummy glad to hear that. She is very grateful to the teachers in the centre, they are helping alot to make the transition a smooth one for me. Not just Ms Oh my form teacher, the rest of the teachers and Ms Fidzah as well. Ms Oh even called Mummy on her mobile to report some status at noon today... Mummy appreciated that very much.

No comments: