Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3rd day of school (D-Day)

Its the 3rd day of school and Mummy said she has to work and i have to wait for her in school with Ms Oh. I keep saying "NO NO! Mummy dun go to work! Mummy stay with me HERE!".

Anyway after abt 20 mins with me into lesson, while i was colouring my snake green, Mummy took her leave and i started to cry. Mummy hesitated, but Ms Oh waved her away.. So she hardened her heart and left. I was crying so loud. Mummy teared too, outside the centre. Called Daddy on the phone, but Daddy in Batam, tell her dun worry i will be ok.

10.30am Mummy tried to peep at window at me. Cannot see me, but seems like no more crying. 陈老师 saw her and signalled to her, go away.. dun let me see her else i will start crying again.

11.40am Mummy called Ms Fidzah, asked how am I. Ms Fidzah said dun hear anymore crying so I shld be fine.

12.45pm Mummy went to centre again, met another teacher (next class one) and asked her how is Shauna. Teacher said i was fine.. asked if Mummy wanted to go in. Mummy decided better not appear since all is ok. So she went shopping at compass point.

2.25pm Mummy took cab back and wanted to take a look at me... but 陈老师 said i was sleeping, so asked Mummy go and come back later. All going well she signalled. Mummy was relieved. So she decided to walk back home to pump milk for Didi.

3.45pm Mummy came in. I just finished my tea snack and Ms Oh said i finished all my bee hoon! I was delighted to see Mummy.. and i didnt cry when i saw her.

Ms Oh said i cried initially. and didn't touch my lunch at all. But i drank my milk and slept for 2 hrs from 12.45-2.45pm! wow! Also cried when i had my bathe but for a while only.. By tea break i was hungry, must be.. so I finished all my bee hoon.

Mummy is glad and relieved i am ok. Daddy replied, when Mummy sms him the update:" That's my girl !" Grandma sms, "My grand daughter is stronger and more independent than you think she is." How true... haha i think Mummy more stressed than me.. i had a good time at the centre lah!

She bot me a bike helmet as a reward for being such a brave girl. YEAH!

No comments: