Monday, all dressed up and ready to go.. i told Mummy, "I don't want to go to school."
Mummy, "Why you don't want to go to school?"
Shauna, "I want to stay at home"
Mummy, "why you want to stay at home.. what you want to do at home?"
Shauna, "I want to sleep on my bed!"
I tired lah.. sunday night slept late...
Cried when Mummy left..
Tuesday, was ok! happily went to school. Din even cry when Mummy said bye! But when Mummy picked me up during her lunch hr at 4.30pm she saw tear stained face. I cried when i woke up from nap just now.. wanted Mummy! But all was ok. Took train with Mummy and Grandma back home.. So happy jumping and skipping all the way to LRT station. Grandma stayed and read to me while Mummy rushed back to work.
I seemed to have settled in quite ok. Mummy hope i will be happy at school. She will monitor abit more.. meanwhile Mummy requested for conversion to part time at work. Hope she can spend more time with me soon..
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment