
Saturday morning Daddy and Mummy brought me to East Coast Park! We had our picnic breakfast along the beach: I had my cereal while they had Mac breakfast (hmmph!) but of cos Mummy pinched some of her fish burger for me. Yum!
After our picnic breakfast , Mummy carried me onto the sandy beach to watch the waves... she made me stand on the sand. I was afraid of the waves and water that come splashing in.. scary! I grabbed hold of Mummy tight tight and asked her to carry me up again.

Mummy then kicked off her tevas and showed me how fun it was to feel the sand and tiny stones on her bare feet.. when the waves came up, Mummy squealed and i watched intently.The next time Mummy put me down on the sand again, i tried wiggling my toes alittle to feel the sand... and when the waves came up.. i stood really still and held Mummy tightly... the feeling of the cold water splashing up and then the sand running thru under my feet was queer indeed.. but when the next wave came.. and then the next, and then the next... i began to enjoy it!
We took a brief walk along the shore line and then Mummy brot me back to where Daddy was seated, and they washed me up..
We did somemore cycling, then headed back home.
It was a great morning. I think Mummy enjoyed herself as much as i did!

No comments:
Post a Comment