Now that i do more talking, i am really becoming like a 管家婆. Daddy says i also "chi char 婆" (aka noisy).
1) Daddy came home the other day, and i went: "Daddy go wash hands! "
Daddy got caught in the rain, and when he came home, i went: "Daddy go bath! Go wash hair! NOW!" (pointing finger at him)
2) Mummy hum a tune i didn't like, and i told her: "No sing that! I dun like that! Sing Barney song!"
3) When i want something, i go, "Gimme Gimme !!!"
Mummy will remind me, "PLEASE!" ... then i will go: "Gimme PLEEEASE!"
4) Last evening I asked for soup but Mummy refused to give me. I went: "Mummy naughty girl!!"
5) Other things i say.....
Mummy got so mad, cos i said "Mummy FAT!" just now. (i learnt that when she said, what? u want somemore rice and soup? you just had your porridge! you want to become FAT??)
I also know how to say, "Terrible! " (as in, Shauna can you sit properly? you girl you know? see you sitting like a boy... Terrible!)
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha you know, children are terribly honest, so you shldn't have taught her the word FAT...
Post a Comment