
Most of the time they can put me to sleep very quickly.. i love it when mummy sings them to me..
I am a Child of God
I am a Child of God & He has sent me here;
Has given me an earthly home, with parents kind and dear.
Chorus:
Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me;
Help me find the way;
Teach me all that I must know;
To live with Him someday.
I am a Child of God & so my needs are great;
Help me understand his words, before it grows too late.
Chorus/
I am a Child of God, rich blessings are in store;
If i but learn to do his will, I'll live with him once more.
Chorus/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edelweiss, Edelweiss,
Every morning you greet me,
Small and white, Clean and Bright,
You look happy to meet me.
Blossoms of snow may you bloom and grow,
Bloom and grow forever,
Edelweiss, Edelweiss,
Bless my homeland forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This song, my mummy learned from BJG class...
Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Merry, merry king of the bush is he
Laugh, Kookaburra! Laugh, Kookaburra!
Gay your life must be
Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree
Eating all the gum drops he can see
Stop, Kookaburra! Stop, Kookaburra!
Leave some there for me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment