Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Shauna's request

Just this morning... while Mummy was plaiting my hair, preparing for school.

Shauna: "Mummy, i want the song, the Magadascar one, the I-want-to-move-it-move-it together with my baby pictures i grow up one!"
Mummy: Har??!!
Shauna: "I want the I-want-to-move-it-move-it song, with my baby and i grow up pictures one!"
Mummy: Har??!!

After a moment, Mummy got it! I wanted the song loaded into my blog! My blog with all my baby photos and photos of me growing up! That's wat i mean!

Mummy: oh, ok sure! i will find it and load it into your blog ok?
Shauna: then you must put sun sun sun into Jarel's blog ok?
Mummy: Har??!! (yet again)
Shauna: the Mr sun sun sun!!!
Mummy: Oh ok!! (now Mummy get it.. whew!) you want the song Mr Sun, into Jarel's Blog? ok i try to find it and load in ok?
Shauna: ok. (satisfied)

Side note from Mummy:
I am so glad Shauna enjoys looking at her own blog. Will request for us to click a particular event that happened, or she will rem a particular outing while she sees the blog, then will talk abt it.. "Mummy, i remember we... blah blah. right? then we ... right? i remember!!" The blog is drawing dividends liao!!

No comments: