Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Primary songs

Currently, these are my favourite Primary songs:-
  • If the Savior Stood Beside me (I know all the words of the 1st verse) This is the main theme song in this year's Primary Presentation, and Mummy is thrilled i love this song. She loves it as well.
  • I am a Child of God (I know all the words of the 1st verse)
  • When I am Baptised
  • Called to Serve
I now look forward to go to Nursery every sunday, i have 2 wonderful Nursery teachers - Sis Beryl and Sis Rani.. they teach me about Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ & that i am a Child of God. Then we get to join the older Primary children at Sharing Time in the 3rd hour, we join them for Music sharing.. Mummy's in Sharing Time, so sometimes i get to sit with her. ;o)

No comments: