It started with me. I brought back the coughing bug from school. Then now mummy & Jarel coughing away. Daddy occasionally also cough cough... but not so serious.
Was a bad case of coughing for me (but i had worse lah.. ) cos i had slight wheezing and i had to use the puff. Went to see Dr Ong and mummy is so heart-pained that my weight has dropped further to 15.6kg. Now i am so skinny... she say i no more chubby chubby cute cute. Grrr...
They kept me away from school for 4 days. I just got back to school yesterday, and when i came home i had blocked nose. Mummy is soooo tired out. Contemplating want to pull me out of school or not.. she got no stamina to keep looking after me when i get sick liao.
Some statistics:- I started school since end Oct. Now is begining Jan, so its abt 2.5 months. I got sick 5 times liao. So thats every 2 weeks sick one time. And usually I take 1 week to recover. Then mummy will get it. So by the time she takes another week to recover, i am sick again!! ARRGHHH !!! Vicious cycle!
Poll: Should she pull me out from child care????
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment