Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 29, 2006

Boring nitty gritty stuff

Daddy was away in Finland 2 weeks back and he took the cam with him. ok tats a lousy excuse, but for some reason the cam was forgotten the last 2 weeks, so the lack of pics of me!

Here are some nitty gritty stuff to update:-
1) I know how to point at what i want now
2) I am getting my balance and it seems i am going to walk really soon
3) My eryi is coming back!! Yay!
4) I am enjoying alot of other foods now.. yest mummy made cheese pasta for me, simple - just melt some cheese over shell pasta. Yum!
5) I am learning how to eat with the bowl and spoon... but i still think its easier to just use my hands, Mummy!
6) Grandma Jen was away for a week, and i missed her so..
7) Daddy says i am getting really spoilt, but Mummy thinks otherwise. Mummy is reading Dr Sears "Discipline Book" now.. but Daddy says its too late. Hey, dun they know that i listen and understand their conversations?
8) It was Auntie Lisa's birthday on sat, and I (Yes me!) was the one that chose the pair of earrings for her.
9) Mummy is on leave today, and she cut my fringe. This time i think she over-cut, so Daddy is going to scream at her for making me look like a boy!
10) At church yest, Clayton and me had fun with the gummy bear sweets. I offered Clayton at his mouth and said "Mum Mum".. he said ok and open his mouth and chew the sweets.

No comments: